Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged By Tonya-My 7 Quirks

1. I cannot stand dirty dishes in the sink. The dishes are washed and put away as I make dinner or immediately after.

2. I am obsessed with the doors and windows being locked at night. I check them about 3 times in a row to make sure I haven't missed any.

3. I can't stand to wear shoes in the house. I will wear slippers, socks, or bare feet, but NO SHOES!

4. I empty the trash in my car every time I pull into the garage or gas station. The car may be dirty, but its never messy.

5. I insist the roll of toilet paper is placed so the sheets roll over and down, not under. I will change it in hotels, public restrooms, and other peoples houses if it is wrong.

6. I am never late. Usually I am early everywhere I go. If I am late even 5 minutes, my whole day is messed up.

7. I am still a clean freak, but not as bad as I used to be. Last year I had to hire a someone to clean my house every week because I don't have time anymore. So I don't do a lot of cleaning because she does most of it. Although I have chilled-out about cleanliness, I still need a clean home to fully relax and be in a good mood. In fact, my house is kinda buggin' me now, so I think I'll go clean.....

3 comments:

  1. What a weirdo. Hahaha. I'm just joking. It sounds like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on the TP thing! And I always have wondered if you still get up at 3 in the morning and vaccum?! We love you so much and hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete